Tuesday 19 October 2021

Lockdown Highlights

 Morena Bloggers,

Through out Lockdown we have been doing Friday Syndicate meets. We always have a theme that we have to dress up as. The teachers also put up extra tasks for us to do on a slide show so that we can see what everyone gets up to. A few weeks ago as part of our work we had to put all of our highlights from Lockdown on a slide show called (Lockdown highlights) I didn't realise how much fun I have had during this lockdown im lucky because my teachers always put out cool new things for us to do every day. I like it because it gives me something fun to do during this boring lockdown. Down below is a picture and link to my Lockdown highlights slide show. Hope you enjoy! Blog you guys later.


2 comments:

  1. Morena Lily. Super comments about your online learning last term. It’s great to look back and reflect how things have gone. You have a wonderful collection to always remind you how you persevered during these challenging times, Well done! Thank you for appreciating your teachers’ efforts, it makes all the mahi worthwhile. If you give me access please I can enjoy your slideshow in detail. Awesome start to Term 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lily!
    AMAZING BLOG!!!
    Your front page looks cool, but sadly i can't see the Slideshow :(\
    Great work on the blog though!
    Have a great day,
    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.