Friday 22 October 2021

My Lockdown Work

 Morena Bloggers,

A few weeks ago My teachers decided to add all of of work onto one slideshow altogether. I think that is a great idea because then its easier for everone to find our work. This week again we did that same thing and put all of our work on one slideshow. This week was a different week we had really fun activites to do and lots of websites that held books to read. Throughout this week we have been given extra tasks. One was to create a christmas card for our priminister. Which I think thats pretty cool to have an opertunity to do this. Down below is a link to my work slideshow.


Stay safe and stay strong :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi lily this is Aley here, yeah there were a lot of fun things to do on the task board. The card for the prime minister was cool and exciting. I keep wondering if she will show mine!(who knows maybe mine will get shown!) All your work was really cool. Keep up the good work Lily. Kai Pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Lily. I enjoy your slideshows as it’s great to have all the work in one place. Unfortunately I’m unable to open your link today. Can you check that please? I hope you enter the Prime Minister’s Christmas Card Competition using your creative skills and talents. Good luck with that. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.