Monday 18 October 2021

Lockdown Holidays.

 Talofa Lava bloggers,

During Lockdown in level 3 was quite boring because we could not really do anything. We tried to get out as much as possible. We went on lots of walks through the park. We even stopped at a playground and played that was fun. I am still doing my online dancing so that is keeping me occupied, And is really fun. I cleaned out my room with my mum and got rid of loads of things that I did not play with any more. Even though this was quite boring it was something to do. I had a couple of outdoor picnics with my friends and family. That was nice because I finally got to see them. some days I talk to my friends on old Google meets. We do this sometimes when we play games together. I went out to Ranui and had a puppy playdate with my dads freinds from work. I have also been doing lots if lego we just finished a lego tree house I love doing this during lockdown because I get to do it with all of my family and that was nice for us to do something all together. Now its back to doing school work. Here are some pictures of what I did during lockdown.







  
     

5 comments:

  1. What a great blogpost Lily. I'm so impressed you could do the entire alphabet just using your body!
    /Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Lily. I agree with Miss Lane, that’s very clever and flexible! Good on you for keeping up your dancing online. Your Lego is fantastic, it’s Lego Masters quality. Did you watch those programmes? I can see you love that cute puppy. Great start to Term 4, Lily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Miss Butler,
      Yes I have watched the lego masters I have just finished the Australian one and am still watching the American. Can't wait until we have finished it to see who wins this time round!

      Delete
    2. Good on you, Lily! The skills and ideas you are acquiring will go into your own creations.Good luck to you. I must watch the American one now! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Wow Lily you are very flexible, I don't think I could do many of those poses/positions to show the alphabet...very clever. Your puppy is growing! He looks very very cute. The lego treehouse looks like it took a lot of patience. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.