Friday 24 September 2021

Lockdown art

 Talofa bloggers,

Over the past days I have been doing lots of drawing because that is what I love to do. I have a sketch book that I got as a gift from my nan. She is really good at sketching and molding with clay. Anyway All most every day I draw a picture with a video or picture. Or even just from what I know. I drew three cool ones and sent them to my teachers and friend. I will show you them down below. If you guys would like to have a go at drawing some of these blending pictures find this perosn on youtube Cizim Mektebi. Or if these drawings are a little to advanced for you then have a go with Kids for art hub. Both really good drawing channels. Me and my class draw with Kids for art bub and we do some really cool drawings with them as well. Ok have a look down below if you want to see my drawings. If you have any more free time please check out my other blog posts. Blog you later bloggers.




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous drawing Lily. You are developing some great drawing techniques. Drawing every day is a good idea because, as you know, practice makes perfect. In last Saturday’s NZ Herald (Canvas magazine) there was a good article for Arty Kids. Maybe someone at home can help you find it. It tells you about lots of interesting websites to visit . I think you would find it interesting.
    Keep working on your art and posting. I enjoy looking at what you are doing in lockdown.
    From Mrs Mackenzie 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lily!
    These are absolutely AMAZING! I love the one with the eye and leaf, i might just have a go at these!
    I'm excited to see more on our class calls...
    From Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome art work, Lily. Wow! You have used patience and observation skills. I can see you have motivated Olive to have a go as well! Ka pai. Keep on drawing. Thanks for sharing and mentioning the site you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Lily, these drawings are nice and easy. I might try them and share my results on my blog. My younger siblings are also making them right now. From Ayana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work Lily. You are very talented. This is something that will improve the more you do it. Keep it up as it is a rewarding and very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lily. You are very good at drawing, l really like the picture with the 3D shapes. I might try drawing these. Thanks for sharing this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.