Friday 10 September 2021

Online dance sessions

 Talofa bloggers, 

Through out Lockdown I have been doing online school as well as online dance lessions. Every Tuesday and Wednesday I have a zoom call with my dance teacher and dance buddies. I think this is an amazing way to keep up all of our amazing dance moves. This week every day had one special colour that everbody had to wear. On Tuesday we had to wear orange and on Wednesday we had to wear yellow. Let me now in a comment if you do any online dance or even just somehting you've done during this lockdown. Because I would love to know. Anyway hope you guys all have a good rest of your lockdown. Spend as much time in the sun but keep safe. Adios everybody.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lily. It’s great to hear that you can keep on dancing, even in lockdown. Ka pai! Maybe you can add a picture to your blog? My Pilates class has a Zoom session each week which is wonderful. I have been sitting down too much which is not the best. Keep up your great attitude and stay safe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Lily!

    Dance class during lockdown sounds like a great way to stay active and stay connected with your friends. Maybe you could post a clip of your dance class so we can see how great you guys are!
    It was awesome to see you on Freaky Friday as well

    Keep up the fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily,
    What a great way to keep active and remember your dance steps! From my experience, if you don’t keep practicing you soon forget.....in many of the skills we learn.
    Keep up the great work and post a video of your dancing if you can. I would love to see it.
    Stay safe in your bubble,
    From Mrs Mackenzie 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Lily that you are able to still keep up the dance classes. Would really love to see a video clip or at least a photo. I've been getting out each day for a walk & even sometimes a bike ride as well. My children join me on the walk most days. Got to bribe them occasionally & stop at the local diary for a treat (days when it rains). Nothing that a raincoat or umbrella cant fix. Keep up your excellent efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Lily. I can't believe you are in the seniors now! It feels like yesterday you were in my class. You are super lucky that you can still do dancing during lockdown. That is what is so great about Zoom and Google Meets, we can keep in touch with our friends and family. How long have you been dancing for? What type of dancing are you doing? Miss Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lane,
      I have been dancing for three years I stared doing ballet then I did Hip Hop now I do Hip Hop aswell as acro which is like gymnastics but in my opinion its better. Lily

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.