Thursday 26 November 2020

Kaiwhare skating.

Konnichiwa Bloggers


On the 13th of November Friday the middle school had Skateboarding skills. It was amazing to learn lots of new tricks. We did a crab walk and tic tacs and lots of other really cool tricks. They were sort of hard to learn even though my dad has a skateboard. First we had to pick a skateboard and a helmet. By the way, the skateboarding teachers' names were Ben and Lawrence. After that we had to do a warmup to find out what leg had to be at the front and what we have to be at the back of the skateboard. We had to fall forward and see what leg went out first and that was what had to go at the front. Next Lawrence taught us how to skate and stop so then we got to skate around for a while. Then Ben and Lawrance taught us some more tricks. After that we played a game called What’s up wolf pack. It was sort of like what’s the time Mr Wolf, except we had to go back 4 skates if we moved. After that it was time to go back to class but… we had another lesson later on the same day hooray. Here are some pictures of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lily,I am in Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School.

    I really like your blog post about skateboarding. I had a fun time too. How long did it take you to write this amazing blog post?

    It made me think about when I had my skateboarding lessons. My favorite part of your blog post were the photos.

    Maybe next time you could make the photos a bit bigger so you can see what is going on better. It is still an amazing blog post though.

    Thank's so much Lily for this amazing blog post.
    Keep it up!

    If you want to visit my blog go to
    wpsdanielf.blogspot.com

    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily this is Mason from Manukau. I really like how you were learning how to ride a skateboard. I am pretty sure you had a lot of fun. When we had skateboards I had a lot of fun. Maybe next time you could explain some of the tricks to us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.